Featured Post

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chris Brown Dumps Girlfriend For Rihanna!

It seems that the secret romance between Rihanna & Chris Brown is slowly but surely going public. Chris Brown has officially announced that he has broken up with is long suffering long term girflriend Karrueche and quoted Rihanna as the main reason.

    “I have decided to be single to focus on my career.  I love Karrueche very much, but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”

    The statement comes after Rihanna & Breezy were spotted looking cosy at a Jay Z concert and chilling together in the VIP Section of a club.

    Karreuche’s response to the public dumping were some short and blunt tweets:

    I prefer men.
    there’s a difference between a man and a boy.

    Bye baby

    Are you guys happy that Chris & Riri are back together?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...